Zombies Playground
Please register to be able to post in any of this sections
Zombies Playground
Please register to be able to post in any of this sections
Zombies Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombies Playground

Zombies Playground

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrAzySkullMonk3y
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
CrAzySkullMonk3y

Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey. I'm back for the summer. and my job. missed you guys, someone fill me in. WHERE IS VAMPY (now a new name)
Back to top Go down
ZombieChow
GENERAL
GENERAL
ZombieChow

PostSubject: Re: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

CrAzySkullMonk3y wrote:
Hey. I'm back for the summer. and my job. missed you guys, someone fill me in. WHERE IS VAMPY (now a new name)

http://www.zombiesplayground.com/random-section-f5/err-hello-t216.htm
Back to top Go down
CrAzySkullMonk3y
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
CrAzySkullMonk3y

PostSubject: Re: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Lol. i kinda knew this would happen.. OH and news is.. Zombie master 1.2.2 may be coming out soon. some guys have been working onit still for a while and have updatd a shitload and ported to the new hi-res orange box source engine. its still in dev but its gonna be sick. no more barrel rubbing or zombie glitches. and a lot of animations will be more real.
Back to top Go down
ZombieChow
GENERAL
GENERAL
ZombieChow

PostSubject: Re: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:45 am

CrAzySkullMonk3y wrote:
Lol. i kinda knew this would happen.. OH and news is.. Zombie master 1.2.2 may be coming out soon. some guys have been working onit still for a while and have updatd a shitload and ported to the new hi-res orange box source engine. its still in dev but its gonna be sick. no more barrel rubbing or zombie glitches. and a lot of animations will be more real.

WHOT.

iCame :3
Back to top Go down
CrAzySkullMonk3y
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
CrAzySkullMonk3y

PostSubject: Re: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 am

Here. its amazing. they are still working on it.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=8927.0

edit: Its not just a small change. there are 21 freaking pages of suggestions and fixes/updates that they have been working on constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead   Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazyskullmonkey back from the dead
Page 1 of 1