Zombies Playground
Please register to be able to post in any of this sections

Zombies Playground

Zombies Playground
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 zp Radio playlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 am

Waddup fellas,
joined the forums to keep in touch,
Just wondering if somone can show me a playlist for Zp radio??

orrr ask mr.bub AKA XAR what that song is called with the harp at the beginging that sweet sound of power metal =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xarith
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Ar-SeniC wrote:
Waddup fellas,
joined the forums to keep in touch,
Just wondering if somone can show me a playlist for Zp radio??

orrr ask mr.bub AKA XAR what that song is called with the harp at the beginging that sweet sound of power metal =]
on the radio, or one of the songs i play on my HLDJ?...
because i rarely listen to the radio :S
and could you maybe give me a quote from the song?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

its on the radio to i believe, ahh nah sorry i cant give you a quote i just know that it starts off with a solo from a harp. I was trying to look up lyrics but i guess i miss interpeted waht i heard because the lyrics i tryed to compile were wronge =/
You play it too on ur mic, but its on the radio too i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xarith
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Ar-SeniC wrote:
its on the radio to i believe, ahh nah sorry i cant give you a quote i just know that it starts off with a solo from a harp. I was trying to look up lyrics but i guess i miss interpeted waht i heard because the lyrics i tryed to compile were wronge =/
You play it too on ur mic, but its on the radio too i think

this is the closest i could find to a "harp" intro that i have on my HLDJ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[zP] R3ck0n1ng
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 39
Location : Dangit Bobbeh

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm

That song is the fucking shit! That's right, not just the shit, the FUCKING shit!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm

nooooo, but tahts a really good song i used to have that hahah
dang it,i know for fact its on the radio, derp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[zP] R3ck0n1ng
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 39
Location : Dangit Bobbeh

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Ar-SeniC wrote:
nooooo, but tahts a really good song i used to have that hahah
dang it,i know for fact its on the radio, derp
play each of the songs in order until you get it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 pm

ya i did that hahaha, worked good but you cant understand the lyrics =]. thats why im stumped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[zP] R3ck0n1ng
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 39
Location : Dangit Bobbeh

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Ar-SeniC wrote:
ya i did that hahaha, worked good but you cant understand the lyrics =]. thats why im stumped
lol I dunno. Ask down when he gets back? Or gummy? Probably better to ask Gummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieChow
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-05-08
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 am

[zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:
Ar-SeniC wrote:
ya i did that hahaha, worked good but you cant understand the lyrics =]. thats why im stumped
lol I dunno. Ask down when he gets back? Or gummy? Probably better to ask Gummy.

Heh :ninja:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 am

i recoreded it on my microphone, if somones in game ill play it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[zP]Gummy
Zombie Master
Zombie Master
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 22
Location : Las vegas, Nevada USA

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 am

xD why ask me? I have nothing to do with anything Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieChow
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2010-05-08
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 am

[zP]Gummy wrote:
xD why ask me? I have nothing to do with anything Smile

A hurp durp Gummy...a hurp durp....

:ninja:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm

lol hey xar whats ur email ill send you the clip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xarith
GENERAL
GENERAL
avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Ar-SeniC wrote:
lol hey xar whats ur email ill send you the clip
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ar-SeniC
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 pm

alright brother, i sent it hopfully yahoo wont dupe me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: zp Radio playlist   

Back to top Go down
 
zp Radio playlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The True story of Lone Wolf Radio
» Fallout 4 radio Music suggestions?
» Galaxy News vs Diamond City Radio
» Best Song For Dark Eldar
» grounding tests for flying monsterous creatures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombies Playground :: Community sections :: Zombies Playground Related-
Jump to: